Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 29th November 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15 December 2019
- Commencing in 2020
Moore College is a Christian theological college based in Newtown in Sydney, Australia. We provide a range of courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
We are looking for an entry level IT professional to provide helpdesk and AV support to the staff, students and Faculty of the College. Part of a small but highly experienced IT team, this role is a great opportunity to develop your skills.
If you are a professional, customer- service oriented person, then this role may be for you!
- Good aptitude for computer systems and information technology.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems and applications.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with users having a wide variety of IT skills.
- Team player
- Ability to train others in how to use computer systems.
- Ability A commitment to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Moore College.
- Certificate level 3 in computing or equivalent experience
- Experience in running AV and sound desk operations
- Knowledge of the MacOS and environment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Experience in an IT Help Desk environment.
Applications close: Sunday 15th December 2019.
Visit our website for more information, including the position description.