Location: Seaforth, NSW
Date advertised: 29th April 2021
Job Type: Part time
Seaforth Anglican Church are looking to employ a Part-Time Families Ministry Coordinator to join our vibrant and energetic ministry team in 2021.
As part of our vision of Building Lives for Christ, we are looking for someone with a passion for intergenerational ministry to partner with & equip our team of volunteers for effective Christian ministry and discipleship to children and their families in our church and the local community.
The position is 2 days a week and includes:
- equipping the current leadership team;
- coordinating and administering SRE;
- building on our newly-developed culture of intergenerational ministry by partnering with parents and overseeing our Sunday afternoon Children's Ministries;
- working with the rest of the ministry team to further develop intentional pathways at key transition points between years so that children & youth are cared for through to beyond High School
For further enquiries and a more detailed job description please email our Senior Minister Rich Wenden: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those wishing to apply need to include:
- a current CV;
- current Working with Children Check
- Up to Date Safe Ministry
Please send applications to the Senior Minister, Rich Wenden: email@example.com