Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 1st January 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: January 31st 2018
City Bible Forum is a not-for-profit organisation whose vision is to reach the world through the workplace with the good news of Jesus.
For 26 years, it has served the business community throughout Australia by helping city workers explore some of life's biggest questions. We do this in a diverse range forums and formats with offices now in seven capital cities.
Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Manager’s main role will be to build the reputation, reach and online presence of City Bible Forum and its affiliate brands.
You will be required to develop and drive City Bible Forum’s marketing plan. This would include developing a “best practice” standard for our communication and a digital marketing calendar for each city. A proactive approach to creating online conversations will be critical. Regular follow up and training of staff will be essential.
You will be an active Christian with a love for people and concern for their spiritual state.
You will be in alignment with CBF’s culture of respect, humility and patience, especially in engagement with the non-Christian world.
You will need to easily collaborate and engage with people regardless of their level and background – both internally and with our ministry partners, locally and nationally.
- Build and project manage a marketing plan for City Bible Forum, including a calendar for each city.
- Develop a national “best practice” standard to City Bible Forum’s communication (including email marketing and automation)
- To increase the reach of the many resources created by City Bible Forum, to both Christian and non-Christian audiences.
- With staff and city workers, identify current social issues which provide unique opportunities and creative ways for the Christian voice to be heard.
- Develop and drive promotion of City Bible Forum on social media platforms, including designing and project managing marketing campaigns across a variety of social media and digital channels
- Monitor, measure, analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Communicate and train staff to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Design or supervise the creation of various marketing campaigns around events and regular activities.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to Chief Operating Officer. There will also be a close working relationship with the 7 City Directors around the country.
Required Skills & Experience
- This role will suit a marketing professional who is currently in a marketing management position or someone who is ready to take step up into a management role.
- Experience in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content and resources for use in social media campaigns.
- An ability to work independently and to bring creative ideas to fruition.
- Awareness of Google analytics and other tools to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different cities to time and budget constraints
- Given the national scope of the work, a proven record of working well with people of different ages, experience and backgrounds
- Tertiary qualification in Communication or Marketing and/or relevant industry experience
- Graphic design skills desirable (experience with video content advantageous)
To apply, please contact:
Al Stewart (Chief Operating Officer City Bible Forum)
Applications will be reviewed from 15.1.17.