P/T Women’s Chaplain
Location: Warriewood, NSW
Date advertised: 30th December 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
- 2 days/week
We are looking for a committed evangelical woman who is enthusiastic to share God’s love in both word and deed to the residents of Warriewood Brook retirement village.
- Provide one-on-one pastoral care to residents, including: visitation to their units; hospital visitation, and the like.
- Encouraging those with faith to grow deeper in love and knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Sharing the Gospel with those who are open to hear it.
- Develop and deliver a welcoming ministry to new residents.
- Provide one-to-one pastoral care to Village staff.
- Develop and encourage residents, parish staff and parishioners to contribute as appropriate to ministry opportunities within and beyond Anglicare.
- Leading weekly women’s devotions
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Aged Care Chaplaincy or pastoral care roles.
- Formal theological training.
- Skills in effective listening, training preferred.
- Able to teach in small group settings.
- A heart for the lost, and an understanding of how the Gospel speaks into day to day life.
- A healthy working relationship with the Senior Chaplain and Retirement Village staff.
Please send a CV to email@example.com and include references from your current minster and someone you have given pastoral care to.
Please call Marcus on 0403 972 631 for any queries.