Assistant Minister: ‘Discipling the Young’
Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 1st January 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 28 January 2020 (or when role has been filled)
Do you have…
- A love for the local church?
- A passion to see young people grounded and growing in Christ?
- A hunger for gospel growth?
- A heart for team ministry?
St James Croydon is seeking a full time assistant minister to join the senior staff team of our church. This strategic position involves leadership of our largest congregation and responsibility for our fastest-growing ministry area. It includes leading a team of part-time ministers and trainees.
Ministry at St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. The heart of this role is responsibility for ‘Discipling the Young’: establishing and nurturing evangelical Christian faith in those aged 0-25.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A degree-level theological qualification;
- Gifts in preaching and leadership;
- The capacity for collaboration and strategic ministry design;
- Competence in managing a team;
- The ability to recruit, train and delegate to others;
- Experience in a comparable role.
For a copy of the position description or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received until 28 January 2020 (unless the role is filled).