Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 9th February 2023
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: 31st March or once position is filled
St Paul’s Castle Hill is a large Christ-centred and innovative church located in the Northwest suburbs of Sydney.
We love helping people come to know Jesus, building them in Christ and equipping them to serve others.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Youth Minister who is passionate about seeing the youth of the Hills transformed for Jesus.
Working alongside our Youth Minister, you will be responsible for discovering, developing and deploying Youth leaders and engaging High School students with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Leading and pastorally caring for the female Youth Lead Team members
- Developing current Crossfire Youth leaders and discovering, developing and deploying new Crossfire Youth leaders
- Preaching at both Crossfire Youth and church services
- Organising and attending ImpaKCt (Youth summer camp) and Youth Leaders’ Retreat
The ideal applicant will have:
- A theological degree (or be in the process of attaining one)
- Experience working with youth and be knowledgeable in current challenges facing the youth of today
- A desire to and confidence in sharing the gospel with High School students
Hours are permanent part-time (4 days per week) and we are flexible with working arrangements. We expect the successful applicant to work every Friday evening during school term in order to be in attendance for Youth Group.
If you would like to find out more or apply, please contact our Youth Minister, Ben, by emailing email@example.com or calling 8858 1111. Job description and application form available on request.
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.