Location: Kellyville, NSW
Date advertised: 13th February 2018
Job Type: Part time, Casual
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Kellyville Anglican Church is seeking an Administration Manager on a casual / part time basis to assist with the day to day management of our front office.
The successful applicant will have knowledge &/or experience with:
- General communications & correspondence
- General office administration
- Administrative assistance with Sunday services, occasional services & special events
- General assistance the operation of our church site
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & parishioners
The successful applicant will:
- Be a mature Christian
- Be a polite & profession team member
- Be able to reflect KAC’s Christian mission in their dealings with internal and external parties.
- Have warm and welcoming interpersonal skills (in person, in writiing and over the phone)
- Have excellent and efficient computer and other administrative skills
It is anticipated that the position would be for 16 hours per week over 4 mornings.
For a position description, contact our Staffing Warden, Greg at email@example.com
Applications close Saturday 31 March 2018 on the above email.