Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 15th February 2021
Job Type: Full time
Moore College is a theological college based in Newtown. Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through high quality, in-depth theological training.
Moore provides a range of full-time/part-time, face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and people.
This role will primarily be working to administer the Preliminary Theological Certificate (PTC). The PTC is our online, unaccredited course which has many individual students as well as church groups, schools and others all around Australia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to maintain the daily operations and delivery of the course. This role will be the key point of contact for students and will support them through their studies. If you are keen to use your administrative skills to equip people with the gospel, then this is the role for you.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an administration role
- Excellent customer service skills, including phone based and by email
- Competence in MS Office, databases and records management systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to generate good working relationships with a diverse range of people
- Ability to support and promote the Christian mission and values of Moore College
- Experience in the higher education sector
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a police check. Previous applicants need not apply.