Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 16th February 2021
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 10th March 2021
Do you have…
· A love of seeing young people become and grow as disciples of Christ?
· A passion for the mission of the local church?
· A desire to recruit, equip and lead others in ministry to youth?
St James Croydon is seeking a gospel-hearted person to join the ministry team of our church. This strategic role will involve leading our growing youth ministry increased evangelistic intentionality and confidence across our Sunday services, our outreach programmes, and our daily lives.
Ministry at St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. This role involves joining the ‘Priority 2 Team’ to grow the gospel among the young in the Inner West of Sydney.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
• A love of collaboration and team ministry;
• Experience in youth ministry;
• A theological qualification;
• The capacity for analysis and ministry system design;
The ability to inspire, recruit, train, delegate and oversee the ministry of others.This part-time role would suit a man or a woman.
For a copy of the position description or more information contact the church office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9798 6102.