Location: Willoughby, NSW
Date advertised: 26th February 2018
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
We are looking for a suitable applicant to ensure efficient and effective administrative operations of the church.
1. To provide administrative support to the senior minister and staff team
2. Lead, manage, train and deploy the office volunteers to ensure office and church activities run efficiently.
3. Execute efficient co-ordination and communication for all activities within the church
4. Coordinate and organise Staff and Parish Council meetings, and record, distribute and implement actions arising.
5. Prepare presentations for services and as required, co-ordinate church publicity and produce a weekly bulletin
6. Update the website and Facebook and develop an effective social media presence
7. Manage the church data base
8. Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems
9. Coordinate and complete administrative duties including word processing, incoming and outgoing correspondence,
10. Carry out general inquiries as directed by the Senior Minister
11. Prepare an annual budget for office administration
· Deadlines met at all times
· Accuracy of work
· Office and church activities run smoothly
· All communication supports vision, is timely and uses the appropriate channel.
· Executive assistant
· Senior Minister and full-time Staff team
· Office Volunteer Team
· Key ministry leaders
· Key users of church property
· External contacts of Church.
· Committed Christian, actively involved in a local church
· Personal integrity and professionalism
· Self-driven, and with a positive attitude
· Warm and approachable
· Proactive with a track-record of self-initiated projects
· Ability to lead and manage a team
· Team builder with excellent inter-personal skills
· Ability to manage a broad range of issues
· Computer literate. Competent in current applications.
· Ability to design images for Facebook, website and other presentations
· Proactive communicator, with good writing skills
Experience and Qualifications:
· Administrative experience would be an advantage
If you fit the Position Brief above, please apply immediately as we are ready to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications should consist of your Resume and a Cover Letter - setting out your previous work experience, qualifications and competencies, church membership; in-line with the requirements outlined to:
Chifley Global Executive Search Group
0417 777 838