Communications Manager - Maternity Contract
Location: Castle Hill NSW
Date advertised: 5th March 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: Monday 1st April 2019
St Paul's Castle Hill are currently seeking a Communications Manager to fill a Maternity Leave position. This is a part-time role.
The successful applicant will work on site at our Castle Hill office, and working hours will be flexible by negotiation. Our Communications Manager reports to our Programmes Minister, and is responsible for overseeing our video/social media and website teams.
This role comprises of two major aspects - our corporate communication and branding when communicating externally, and our internal communications including Sunday services, special events, regular ongoing ministries and activities.
The main responsibilities include looking after print media, email campaigns, website management and our events calendar. You will work with our video and social media team to ensure we are creating content in a timely and engaging way.
- Graphic design experience in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Project management skills
- Website management
- Social Media content creation and management
Desired skills include:
- A creative eye for detail
- Ability to interpret Communications Briefs and meet deadlines
- Gather content from Ministry leaders in a timely manner
- Good relational skills
For more information or a copy of the job description, or to apply please contact Rich Vassallo.
P: 8858 1111