Location: Belrose, NSW
Date advertised: 5th March 2019
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 29 March 2019
Covenant Christian School seeks to appoint a suitably qualified Human Resources (HR) Manager to oversee all aspects of HR with a particular responsibility for People and Culture.
The suitable applicant will be privileged to work in a dynamic and supportive environment of like-minded colleagues. A familiarity with schools and particularly Christian Education is an advantage.
We welcome applicants who are suitably qualified, experienced and active Christians of a Reformed Evangelical persuasion, to join our school.
The (HR) Manager is responsible to assist the Principal in overseeing the HR framework of the school.
• This position is full time with the potential for some flexible working arrangements
• It is desirable if the successful applicant is able to commence duties in the next 3 months
The successful applicant will be a committed, practising Christian of a Reformed Evangelical persuasion.
In addition, the successful applicant will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business Management or Education Leadership
• Experience in HR Management including the development and implementation of HR and other related policies and systems in a school or similar organisation
• Outstanding people management and mentoring skills
• An ability to work independently, with initiative, sound judgement, attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality results
• Demonstrated recruitment, workplace relations, OHS and legislative compliance knowledge and experience
• Credibility and integrity to effectively work alongside and advise Senior Management
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills in a wide range of contexts, including the development and delivery of training
• Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
Job description and Support Staff application form located at www.covenant.nsw.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Support Staff application form, CV, academic transcript, Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.
Executive Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 02 8459 4200