Early Childhood Teacher
Date advertised: 6th March 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 22 March 2019
A rare opportunity to work in a Preschool
We are seeking an Early Childhood teacher, degree trained, for a Monday to Wednesday position from 29 April 2019.
St Mark’s has 53 children each day across 3 rooms. The children attend 9am to 3pm (we have an option for 8.30 start for a small group) during school terms. This job requires you to work Monday to Wednesday, during school terms, from 8:00am-3.36pm with a paid lunch break. We pay above the award wage.
- Degree trained Early Childhood teacher
- experience as an ECT and room leader ideal
- be personally committed to the Christian aims and ethos of the Preschool
- have a love for children and play-based learning
- taken part in documenting children's learning
- sound understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- approved first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis certificate
- NESA accredited
Please send a cover letter and your CV to
Direct further enquiries to the director, Alex Orange on 9958 3027.
Applications close: Friday 22 March 2019