Date advertised: 7th March 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 8 April 2019
WeBelong helps churches initiate ministry to adults with Intellectual Disability - often known as Jesus Clubs.
The clubs offer care, support and community and an opportunity to hear about Jesus in an accessible way.
A manager is required to oversee the rapidly-growing operations in Sydney. Part-time, approx. 2 days pw.
This role has many facets. The Operations Manager is employed by the Committee.
- In consultation with the Committee, develop high quality strategies and plans, ensuring these align with both short and long term WeBelong Objectives.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the activities of WeBelong and its stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate other employees to develop an effective team.
- Oversee all operations to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall mission and strategy. WeBelong operates within a classic, reformed, evangelical theological understanding. Materials, behaviours and values from WeBelong need to be consistent with this.
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and in-house policies
- Provide and review financial reports (in consultation with the Treasurer) and non-financial reports to ensure plans and strategies are achievable within budget.
- Build trusted relationships with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important stakeholders.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions.
For details contact Michael on 0416 065 723 or email@example.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org