Location: Norwest, Baulkham Hills
Date advertised: 10th March 2023
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 10 April 2023
Anglicare have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Response Consultant to join our team, based in Norwest.
- Do you have a passion to support people?
- Do you want to make a genuine difference in people’s lives?
- Join our family friendly, warm supportive culture!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
- Excellent remuneration package and company benefits
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation
About the Role:
Our Customer Contact Centre is seeking a professional and enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to answer incoming customer accommodation enquiries and Triage calls for all areas of Anglicare’s business including COVID19, At Home services, Community assistance services and other enquiries via phone, chat and email. In this role you will ensure that our customer’s needs are met by connecting them effectively to the service that best meets their needs and by providing accurate and relevant information. Use your customer service skills to assist people through one of life’s major transitions to Retirement Living and Residential Care.
We currently have 1 position available, a 12 month fixed term full time position working from Monday to Friday 930am to 530pm.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls from customers using softphone via headset
- Responding to email enquiries, SMS, Messaging interactions
- Explaining general product information and services for Residential Care, Home Care, Retirement Living, Business Support and Community Services.
- Making outbound calls to update resident’s families, gather information or qualify prospects
- Enter prospect data into our Particle Sales Lead management System
- Interact with different business units via email and Microsoft Teams
- Customer Service orientated - customer service experience in a fast paced contact centre (preferably service) environment
- A demonstrated ability to manage priorities and to work to deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent data entry and MS Excel skills
- Can demonstrate alignment with Anglicare Vision Mission and Values, as the first point of contact for Anglicare. Demonstrating patience, tolerance and resilience.
- Attention to detail and can work accurately and efficiently
- Excellent resource and initiative skills
- A strong team player who can balance care and sales experience
- Experience working in aged care
- Call Centre experience – in a similar industry
- Experience using Genesys phone system
- MS Dynamics CRM, Particle Lead, Epicor X systems knowledge
If you are someone who has empathy for, and an understanding of, the lifestyle issues currently faced by Australians and their families, and a genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this opportunity, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing date is subject to change without notice.
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.