P/T Digital Content Marketing Strategist
Location: Wynyard, Sydney CBD
Date advertised: 12th March 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
The Bush Church Aid Society of Australia (BCA) is seeking a keen Christian person with a passion for ministry in rural Australia to fill the role of Content Marketing Strategist.
Founded in 1919, BCA is a Christian missionary organisation focused on gospel ministry in rural Australia.
BCA has a heart for people living in remote and regional Australia. We are committed to going the distance to reach Australia for Christ.
The National Office is located above Wynyard Station in the Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Communications Coordinator, the Content Marketing Strategist will plan, develop and direct electronic content to build digital supporter engagement and migrate supporters to become active financial donors.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with superior communications skills.
The Content Marketing Strategist will:
- Direct strategic content development
- Engage with digital supporters
- Review and analyse digital supporter activity and recommend actions to improve engagement and donor development
- Recommend change to processes and procedures to improve effectiveness
- Assist other members of the Communications team when required
Required skills and attributes:
- High level IT skills, particularly in social media and web development
- Ability to develop, review and refine strategy
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills and experience
- A positive attitude
- Ability to manage a range of priorities
- Be a mature Christian with a servant heart.
BCA is committed to the physical, emotional and spiritual welfare and safety of all people and particularly children and young persons within its premises, community and sphere of operations. To ensure this safety, all employees and volunteers must comply with the NSW legislation as it applies to child protection including the relevant Working With Children Check for NSW.
For more information, or to request a detailed position description please contact Communications Coordinator Janine van den Tillaart on 02 9262 5017 or email email@example.com
A reference from your current Minister/Pastor will be required as part of your application process.
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Apply now.