Supporter Engagement Coordinator (Full Time / 2 Year Contract)
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 12th March 2019
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 3rd April 2019
The Anglican Board of Mission (ABM), is the national mission agency of the Anglican Church of Australia, and works with overseas and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
We have a holistic view of God’s mission. We work with Anglican Church partners and others to see lives empowered and transformed spiritually, materially and socially.
ABM is accredited with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) for its Community Development Program and is a signatory to the Australian Council for International Development’s (ACFID) Code of Conduct.
ABM is seeking a dynamic individual who has extensive experience in the Fundraising sector, and will be committed to the vision of ABM. They will be comfortable with ABM’s Anglican ethos and must have experience in working in cross-cultural environments.
The Supporter Engagement Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and will have charge of strengthening ABM’s engagement and fundraising capacity in relation to its broad and diverse support base within the Anglican Church of Australia.
The Supporter Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for the:
- Development and implementation of a successful fundraising strategy.
- Oversight and strengthening of ABM’s promotional engagement with its various stakeholders.
- Enhancement of ABM as a brand.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements – ACFID and DFAT.
The successful candidate will also have charge of:
- Overseeing the implementation of a fundraising engagement strategy which enhances ABM’s key supporter relationships and the income generated.
- Mentoring the Board, staff and volunteers in their respective contributions within the strategy.
- Leading on high level strategic fundraising planning.
- Implementing key fundraising opportunities and events which target mid-level and major donor development.
- Implementing a Capital campaign fundraising strategy.
- Contributing to the work of the ABM Marketing and Fundraising team in seeking to leverage current and future income generating activities.
For further information, please visit the ABM website https://www.abmission.org/pages/job-vacancies.html
Note to Applicants: The location for this position is flexible and is not limited to Sydney.
All applications should be lodged with The Rev’d John Deane – Email email@example.com by Wednesday 3rd April 2019.