Location: Pendle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 15th March 2023
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 19th April 2023
Job Type: Full time (negotiable for the right person)
Toongabbie Anglican Church sees itself as “an ever-growing diverse church family”. We are seeking a highly motivated woman to serve with humility in portfolio leadership and on our pastoral team.
We are looking for a full time female assistant minister because we value gender diversity in our ministry leadership team. She will ideally have experience in leading teams and working in a team.
The successful candidate will:
- be a mature Christian with a deep love for God and a whole-hearted desire to live for Jesus.
- have deep personal integrity, most clearly seen in gracious humility.
- be gifted in cultivating a heart for the lost and leading teams who can take initiative
- have a passion for seeing disciples mature in Christ and express that in service
Work alongside the senior minister and other ministry staff to both pastorally serve the members of TAC and further develop the strategic direction of the church. This would include two key components:
1. Pastoral work as part of the pastoral team as well as through supporting key pastoral lay leaders.
2. Oversee one or two portfolios in our 5Ms (magnification, mission, membership, maturity, ministry). The role will be defined based on the gifts of the successful woman and best fit in the team. The appointment of this person will mark an important moment in our team formation and the current team is ready to welcome this person by adjusting their roles to suit.
The role is full-time although for the right person we would consider part-time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a degree-level qualification from a reformed evangelical theological college.
- She will also have a proven ability to lead ministry teams and disciple people
- A Working with Children Check and completed Safe Ministry Training will be required before commencement and must be maintained as current at all times.
For a complete Position Description, please contact Susan Burgess (assistant to lead pastor) at email@example.com.
Applications will close on Wednesday 19 April.
Please be aware that this job ad was placed and authorised only for the sydneyanglicans.net website.