Location: Enfield, NSW
Date advertised: 19th March 2021
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
We are seeking a godly ordained man to lead the ministry of our Enfield multicultural congregation in the context of a broader team that oversees and directs our whole ministry.
A committed congregation at Enfield has seen a period of growth arising from strong connections to the local primary schools, residents and personal relationship networks. Our Enfield congregation is marked by a love of God’s word and a growing culture of personal evangelism.
The role would be suitable for someone who:
- Has the appropriate character and convictions for a significant leadership role, including theological training (degree level) and at least two years parish experience
- Has the ability to teach the Scriptures faithfully, compassionately, and practically, both in public and in private
- Has the ability to lead local evangelism
- Has the ability to disciple others, and to train others in this work
- Has the ability to oversee and direct ministry leaders and teams
- Has the ability to work independently as well as in a team
For further information or to apply, please contact Kevin Kim (Senior Minister) at email@example.com or 0410 642 270.
To apply, please send resume and referees’ details to the above by 30 April 2021.