Business Systems Analyst/Coordinator
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 22nd March 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
The Church Missionary Society (CMS) is a fellowship of Christian people and churches committed to global mission.
We work with churches to set apart long-term workers who cross cultures to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The CMS fellowship in Australia is made up of six state branches, who raise up missionaries and support, and CMS Australia, with the role of training, sending and supporting our mission personnel. CMS Australia supports over 200 missionaries in over 40 locations around the world.
CMS Australia is based in the Sydney CBD as well as operating its training centre, St Andrew’s Hall, in Parkville Victoria.
CMS Australia has the need to upgrade and contemporise its business and communications systems and is seeking to appoint a full-time Business Systems Analyst / Coordinator.
We are seeking someone who is capable as both a business analyst and as manager of IT projects.
The organisation’s culture requires someone who is very consultative and willing to work with and for the team. The ideal candidate will ascribe to the CMS vision and values, and have eligibility to live and work in Australia.
The role is accountable to:
- Ensure that CMS Australia has suitable information systems and processes to support candidate selection and training, mission personnel, staff and volunteer management and support, financial management, event management, policy and resources management.
- Ensure that a suitable and secure communications infrastructure is in place.
- Ensure projects for the improvement of business systems are suitably managed by applying improvement and project management methodology for the identification, stakeholder engagement, design, solution planning and timely achievement of improvement objectives
- Contribute to the interconnectivity of information systems between CMS Australia and other parts of CMS.
- Contribute to the timely support of systems users by liaising with the external IT provider.
Candidates will have:
- a bachelor degree in information technology or a related discipline;
- five or more years of relevant industry experience including business analysis and IT project management;
- experience specifying, procuring and installing mid-tier software applications;
- experience with Microsoft Office365.
Please apply for this position by email to the CMS-A Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including a resume and cover letter demonstrating your eligibility against the above criteria.
Closing date 20/04/2018.