F/T Parish Administrator
Location: Darlinghurst, NSW
Date advertised: 29th March 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: April 20, 2018
St John’s Anglican Church in Darlinghurst is seeking a full time Parish Administrator.
St John’s is an innovative Christian community which is passionate about social justice and the grace of Jesus Christ. We are seeking someone who will support and enhance our ministry by providing excellent administrative support.
The successful applicant will have knowledge &/or experience with:
- General communications & correspondence
- General office administration
- General secretarial duties
- General assistance with oversight of our of church site
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & parishioners
The successful applicant will:
- Be a mature Christian
- Be a polite & professional team member
- Be able to reflect our Christian mission and values in their dealings with internal and external parties.
- Have warm and welcoming interpersonal skills (in person, in writing and over the phone)
- Have excellent and efficient computer and other administrative skills
To apply, send your resume to the Rector, Edward Vaughan at Edward.email@example.com
Please email for a detailed position description and salary details.
Applications close Friday April 20, 2018 on the above email.