Human Resources Officer
Location: Kingsford, NSW
Date advertised: 30th March 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Monday 30 April 2018
The vision of AFES is proclaiming Jesus Christ at university to present everyone mature in Him, reaching students at 55+ campuses in every state and territory of Australia. AFES employs staff and trains apprentices who help and encourage students in their Christian growth and witness.
Working behind the scenes of the campus ministry in the AFES National Office is an opportunity to serve the staff and students. It is essential that applicants have a personal commitment to Christ and alignment with the vision, mission and values of AFES.
Within the Human Resources Team, the Humans Resources Officer will assist in the administration processes for 220+ AFES staff throughout the employee lifecycle.
This position is full time and requires regular work to be performed at the AFES National Office, Kingsford.
Duties and responsibilities
- Service to staff through the execution of administration processes for the employee lifecycle including recruitment, appointment, orientation, ongoing work, redeployment and separation.
- Maintaining Human Resource files, databases and systems to support and improve administration processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Servant-hearted and passionate about the ministry of AFES.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Sound knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment
- High computer literacy with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in personal fundraising or willingness to undertake financial partnership development, would be favourable.
A full position description can be downloaded from www.afes.org.au/hr-officer
Salary range commensurate with skills and experience, available on request.
To apply for this position, please write no more than two pages outlining how you fulfill the requirements of the job.
Email your application and the latest copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30 April 2018.
Those who are invited to attend an interview will be asked to fill out an additional application form for working with AFES.
For further questions about this position please contact Dave Dorman, National Administrator on (02) 9697 0313 or email@example.com