Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 30th November 2017
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
St Paul’s Castle Hill is a large Christ-centred and innovative church located in the Northwestern suburbs of Sydney.
We are in a significant growth area anticipating some 200,000 people moving in once Sydney Metro Northwest is completed.
St Paul’s is currently seeking a Ministry Administrator who will bring their skills and experience to our Ministry Team.
Your strong organisational and administration ability will ensure the smooth running of our weekly and seasonal events right across the ministry spectrum: children through to seniors.
- Working with our broader Admin team which includes our Business Manager and PA to the Senior Minister to ensure high level administrative support is given to our ministries.
- Oversee registration and administration for ministries including weekly youth and kids’ programs, camps and school holiday programs; events for women, men and seniors.
- Maintain Safe Ministry and WWCC records for the Parish.
- Manage payments and bank monies collected for ministry activities.
- Handle enquiries and communicate with parents about relevant ministries.
- Church database management.
- Provide operational support to the wider ministry team at St Paul's as required.
- Building a team of office volunteers.
- Leading and developing that team to ensure the significant ministries such as baptisms, weddings and funerals enjoy high level administration support.
- Oversee our annual Vision Series process and progress.
To be successful in this role you will likely:
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Have excellent time management and project management skills.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner and be willing to adapt.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have previous database management experience.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload well.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a 3 day a week, permanent part-time, position. Hours per day are negotiable.
For more information and a job description, or to submit your CV, please email email@example.com