Location: Croydon, NSW
Date advertised: 1st August 2021
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Do you have…
- A love of seeing children people become and grow as disciples of Christ?
- A passion for the mission of the local church?
- A desire to support parents, plus recruit, equip and lead others in ministry to kids?
St James Croydon is seeking a gospel-hearted person to join the ministry team of our church. This important role will involve leading our kids' ministry with increased strategic intentionality and confidence across our Sunday services, our weekday programmes, and our family lives.
Ministry at St James Croydon is shaped by 3 priorities: ‘Reaching the Lost’, ‘Discipling the Young’, and ‘Growing Believers’. This role involves joining the ‘Priority 2 Team’ to grow the gospel among the young in the Inner West of Sydney.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A love of collaboration and team ministry;
- Experience in children’s ministry;
- A theological qualification;
- The capacity for strategic analysis and ministry system design;
- The ability to inspire, recruit, train, delegate and oversee the ministry of others.
This part-time role would suit a man or a woman.
For a copy of the position description or more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9798 6102.
Applications to be received by August 31.