Location: Kirribilli, Neutral Bay and Macquarie Park, NSW
Date advertised: 23rd November 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 20 December 2022
OUR MISSION: “We exist to make mature disciples of Christ who will innovatively take the Gospel to our neighbourhood, our networks and the nations”
OUR VISION: “We aspire to be a NETWORK of diverse communities of disciples living for Jesus and loving like Jesus”
OUR IDENTITY (FOUNDATIONAL VALUES): We are a Christ-centred, Bible-based, Prayerfully-dependent, Mission-minded, Servant hearted, Maturity-seeking, Church family – to the glory of God. Our desire is to see these values expressed in all our gatherings, and in the personal lives of all members of The Bridge Church
#1 Joyful Gatherings:
#2 Deliberate Discipleship & Training
#3 Real Relationships
#4 Engaging Evangelism
#5 Radical God-centred Generosity
Reports To: Gatherings Director
Direct Reports: Production Area Leaders
Job type: 2.5 days a week
Key Relationships: Music & AV Team Leader, Gatherings Team Leader, Congregational Pastor, Gatherings Rostering Director, Video/Photography Team
- To facilitate meaningful gatherings by the proclamation of the gospel through sound and slides at all gatherings.
- Identify, encourage, & train congregation members in the use of their AV & creative gifts.
- Support & train Production Area Leaders and Site Directors.
- Connect all gatherings by sharing stories/events through high quality video content.
- Resourcing and rostering our AV, livestream, video/photography teams.
1. Production Teams (Audio/Visual/Livestream)
Recruiting & Training of:
- Sound desk, ProPresenter, Livestream (audio & camera) operators, (including training, integration & feedback) across all contemporary gatherings.
- Directors, camera operators and online hosts (Kirribilli only)
- Production Area Leaders
- Overseeing ProPresenter playlists for all gatherings (liaising with ProPresenter Coordinator)
- Functional equipment for all gatherings
Rehearsing & Serving
- Attending rehearsals for Sunday gatherings across all contemporary gatherings
- Spending time listening (e.g. from sound desk or from within congregation) for evaluation, feedback and improvement
- Serving at gatherings, as required.
- Creating & scheduling livestream links for Sundays and other events (e.g. Weddings & Baptisms)
- Preparing online platform for hosts
2. Oversight of Filming/Video content
Plan & Storyboard Video Elements with Gatherings Director
- Trailers for Key events & Church elements
- Sermon series trailers & elements
Film & Edit Videos
- Organise & Resource Equipment
- Coordinate Film shoots (set up of audio & lighting)
- Edit & Export videos inc. Additional Animation overlay
Leadership of photographers/videographers
3. Oversight of Equipment (Audio/Visual/Lighting/Livestream)
Equipment purchase & maintenance
- Creating and maintaining inventory of equipment across the 3 sites.
- Maintain a current knowledge of tech applicable to our gatherings.
- Equipment maintenance/repair/replacement
- Purchase of new equipment
- Documentation of systems configuration and operations manuals
- No less than 2 gatherings services per week.
- Church events; central prayer, men’s and women’s events.
- Gatherings team meetings
Adherence to operational, health and safety policies and protocols of the church.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mature & ongoing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Onboard with the vision, mission & distinctives of The Bridge Church
- Advanced knowledge of audio, visual (ProPresenter), lighting, and live stream technology
- Experience of Film & Photography (Canon)
- Experience with Adobe Suite inc. Illustrator, Photoshop, indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects & Lightroom.
- Advanced knowledge of MAC operating systems, applications and file management
- Knowledge of computer networking
Skills and Capabilities
- Diligent and effective communicator
- Ability to encourage, support and motivate team leaders
- Technical implementation skills
- Ability to recruit, train, and equip team leaders and teams
- Manage time, schedules, and multiple tasks at once
Applications to be received by 20th of December with a start date in early 2023.
Enquiries about this role?
Please contact Curtis Smith (Gatherings Director) on 0411 891 391 or email@example.com