Location: Penrith, NSW
Date advertised: 16th November 2017
Job Type: Full time
Financial Processing Solutions is a small but vibrant business located in Penrith.
We specialize in providing back office support services for Christian Not for Profit Organisations, including Database Management and Data Entry processing, Donor Care Management and Fulfillment dispatch, Accounting and BookKeeping Services.
We are seeking to appoint a Receptionist to be part of our administration team.
The position is a permanent position of 37.5 hours per week.
Job description - includes taking telephone and email enquires, Fulfillment Orders and Mail dispatch, Filing, General Administration functions as required, basic database updates & assisting with banking.
As the first point of contact for donors & visitors, we are looking for someone who is bright and friendly.
The successful candidate will possess good communication and people skills, as well as a genuine sensitivity to people’s needs.
As all of our clients are Christian Organisations, we are seeking someone who clearly demonstrates a mature Christian faith. As such, some calls will be prayer requests and the preferred candidate will need to be compassionate and display a high level of professionalism.
Ideally the successful applicant for this position will be:
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally over the phone and email
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills and an ability to multi task
- Actively involved in the church – please specify in cover letter
- Ensure detailed administrative support for both internal stakeholders and external clients and assist with client intake
- Maintain confidential client records and manage responses to individual's enquiries across a range of complex and varied circumstances
- Confident in the use of computers and standard office software packages and databases
- Previous experience in a customer service or secretarial role desirable
- Previous experience in banking desirable
- Able to work as part of our team
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
Please include in your cover letter the details of the current church you are attending.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding the job description, please contact Sarah on (02) 4721 9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org