Sunday Morning Music Leader
Location: Waitara, NSW
Date advertised: 7th November 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
Waitara Anglican Church is multicultural Anglican Church in Sydney’s north seeking to make and grow disciples of Jesus Christ.
We believe that music has an important role to play in this process and are looking to appoint a suitably gifted person to strengthen this aspect of our Sunday morning ministry.
The role will involve:
- Leading our volunteers as together you lead our parish in corporate praise, this will eventually include organizing our volunteer roster;
- Guiding our volunteers as they develop their skills;
- Selecting suitable songs in partnership with the rest of the staff team;
- No more than fours hours of work a week, to bulk of which can be completed on Sunday mornings.
The suitable candidate will possess:
- A demonstrable commitment to personal growth as a Christian;
- An ability to lead corporate praise;
- An ability to work with a volunteer team of varying musical ability;
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
All applications and/or further inquiries can be directed to Martin Kemp, Rector (Senior Minister) of Waitara Anglican Church, via phone (0405 419 336) or email (email@example.com)