Two Ministry Opportunities!
Location: Caringbah, NSW
Date advertised: 25th September 2017
Job Type: Full time, Part time
- Associate Minister (Full Time) and Children's Minister (3 days per week)
We're looking for godly leaders who need to be held back from being too keen to disciple, teach and preach ... and play their parts in assisting the Senior Minister to run a suburban parish.
The successful applicants will have a dynamic personal faith in Jesus Christ and a passion to make disciples and to care for His church.
They will have a deep grasp of evangelical theology and experience in team ministry and leading volunteers.
For the Associate Minister, EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS are to include:
(1) Bachelor of Theology or above from a recognised theological college / university;
(2) Must have at least 2 years full time licensed ministry experience; and
(3) Ordained or eligible to be ordained (Deacon or Presbyter/Priest) in the Sydney Anglican Diocese.
(4) Clearly demonstrates teaching, preaching and leadership gifting, including development, supervision, teaching and training of volunteers;
(5) An ability to work as part of a team, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The Associate Minister role is full time.
For the Children's Minister, EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS are to include:
(1) Diploma in Ministry or above from a recognised theological college / university;
(2) Must have significant experience in children's ministry and leading teams; and
(3) An ability to work as part of a team, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The Children's Minister role is 3 days per week.
Both roles are fully funded and we are aiming to have the successful candidates commencing before Term 1 2018.
To apply or for more infomation please contact Eric Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 671 854.