Location: Tamworth, NSW
Date advertised: 9th October 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 15th December 2017
St Paul’s Anglican Church is part of the Anglican Diocese of Armidale. It has an extensive outreach and discipling ministry to the Tamworth community.
It currently has two full time and one part time staff workers and has upwards of 200 people meeting on any given weekend.
For more information on our ministry please go to our website at http://stpaulstamworth.org.au
Our church is seeking to employ a Youth Minister from the start of 2018.
The position is half time and salary will be calculated on the basis of stipend rates as set by the Diocesan Registrar. The position is open to both single and married men and women.
- An evangelical approach to the Bible, Christian doctrine, and Ministry
- Strong people skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with High School aged youth
- Commitment to personal godliness
- Capacity to work as part of a larger staff team
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- To oversee all aspects of St Paul’s ministry to young people
- Recruiting, discipling, and training of our youth leaders
- Senior leadership of St Paul’s Youth Group (SPYG) on Friday evenings
- Promoting evangelism among the young people of our town
- Oversight of our Junior Teen’s ministry at our weekly services
- Facilitating of our small group Bible Study ministry among our youth
- Some ‘one to one’ ministry to key young leaders
This is a half time position and care will be taken to ensure the demands of the work do not extend beyond what is reasonable.
For the right applicant, it is possible that other ministry positions may be available in Tamworth to provide for a full time load.
For more information and an application form, please contact:
The Senior Minister: Darrell Parker Email: email@example.com